1. The visitor/ user of the pages and services of the website www.superfoodshealth.com of GP Hellenic Soil Ltd., with registered offices in 6 Kolokotroni St., Nicosia, Cyprus (Contact Number 00357-184.108.40.206), must read carefully this text and in case of disagreement with any of the stipulated terms thereof he SHOULD NOT USE IT. Otherwise, it is implied that he accepts the terms hereof and grants his consent. The legal information and the terms hereof apply to all the webpages of GP Hellenic Soil Ltd’s website, unless otherwise explicitly stated in a specific page.
2. Limitation of liability: By entering in this website, the visitor/ user of the pages and services of the website www.superfoodshealth.com of GP Hellenic Soil Ltd., accepts that he uses it under his own responsibility and that no party involved in the creation, production or publication of this website bears any liability whatsoever. Indicatively, but not exhaustively, they are not liable for any consequential, incidental, direct or actual damages, or for any cost or expense of any nature whatsoever (including legal fees, expert fees, or other expenses), which may arise, directly or indirectly, by accessing, using, or navigating this website, or downloading any material, data, image, video or sound file, including but not limited to any damages caused by a virus, program bug, human action or omission, computer system, phone line, hardware, software, program malfunction, or any other error, omission or delay in transmission attributable to a computer or network connection.
3. GP Hellenic Soil Ltd., without guaranteeing and thus being liable, makes the best possible effort to ensure that the information and the content in general are characterized by utmost precision, clarity, timeliness, completeness and availability. However, in no case, including any negligence, GP Hellenic Soil Ltd. may be held liable for any damages suffered by the visitor/ user and caused by the use of this website.
4. Intellectual and industrial property rights: All the content of this website, including, but no limited to, texts, names, trademarks, logos, graphics, images, photographs, video or sound files and any other file in general, constitutes intellectual property of GP Hellenic Soil Ltd. and is subject to the national and international provisions on Intellectual Property, with the exception of explicitly recognized third party rights. Thus, reproduction, republication, copying, storage, sale, transmission, distribution, publication, execution, download, translation, modification in any manner whatsoever of parts or abstracts, are explicitly forbidden without the prior consent of GP Hellenic Soil Ltd, unless otherwise specified herein. The user/ visitor accepts that everything included in the pages of this website constitutes a registered trade mark or intellectual property of GP Hellenic Soil Ltd, or third parties (used under license) and thus in case of infringement of GP Hellenic Soil Ltd’s rights, the latter reserves all rights to defend them before the competent courts.
5. The visitor/ user of this website must comply with the provisions of the European and International Law and the relative legislation governing telecommunications, and to desist from any illegal and abusive use of the contents and the services of this website. The user/ visitor shall be exclusively liable for any damages caused to this website or to the Internet, deriving from improper or unlawful use of the relevant services.
6. Improper or unlawful conduct: The visitor/ user of this website must refrain from posting or transmitting to this website any pornographic, obscene, profane, libelous, defamatory, racist, threatening, illegal or other material that could constitute or instigate a conduct that could constitute a crime, create civil liability, or violate any provision of any law whatsoever. Although GP Hellenic Soil Ltd. and all parties involved in the creation, production or publication of this website may monitor, inspect or review transmissions, deliveries, GP Hellenic Soil Ltd. and all parties involved in the creation, production or publication of this website disclaim all liability that may arise by their content, including, but not limited to, any claims for libel, slander, blasphemy, impersonation or infringement of intellectual property rights.
7. Hyperlinks: Although this website may be connected to other websites, it is not responsible for the content and the services of any websites to which it refers to via hyperlinks, or banner, and does not guarantee the availability thereof. GP Hellenic Soil Ltd. disclaims any direct or indirect approval, endorsement, relationship, sponsorship or collaboration with the linked websites, unless explicitly mentioned. By entering this website the visitor/ user of this website accepts that GP Hellenic Soil Ltd. bears no liability whatsoever for any issues that may arise during the visit/ use of the websites linked herein, which are exclusively liable for said issues.
8. Amendment hereof: GP Hellenic Soil Ltd. reserves the right to amend these legal information at any time and for any reason, without giving prior notice or any other obligation. The users/ visitors shall each time check for any changes and the continuation of the use shall imply acceptance of the amended terms and conditions. Otherwise they shall refrain from using/ visiting this website.
If any of the provisions is deemed unlawful and therefore invalid or voidable, shall be ipso facto ineffective, without the validity of the remaining provisions being affected in any way.
No amendment of the terms of this agreement shall be considered or form part hereof unless stipulated in writing and formally incorporated therein.
10. For users under 18 years old, prior consent of parents/guardians is considered granted in any case of registration of personal data in GP Hellenic Soil Ltd.’s website.
11. For any question or clarification regarding www.superfoodshealth.com, users may contact GP Hellenic Soil Ltd. using the form in the site or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.